NEOBUX REVIEW

Neobux is a PTC website that paysits members for clicking on the advertisements and visiting the sponsored websites for a given time. The time is usually around some 12 seconds, so it’s not a time waste for you. The money you make by clicking ads is not much compared to yourdaily 9-6 job, but neobux also provides a few other ways to maximize your earnings with tasks, surveys and offers.

There may be a chance you will see a different stats than above but it will be in the same proportion. Now what I want to say with above data.You can clearly see Neobux has 20,298,518 registered members & till date, they have paid around$88,829,722 to their members. Now if you calculate the average earnings of per user, you will find, its only $4.So it means an average person doesnot have chance to make enough money from Neobux. Even a labour from India earns more than $4 a day.To the worst side, this may be an inflated figure in favor of Neobux.But regardless of these stats,I joined Neobuxon 7th January 2012.

Neobux earnings without referralNow I made it a habit to work on Neobux on daily basis. I have added ‘Neobux’ as homepage in my browser so that I wouldn’t forget to work on this.I used to receive 10-20 ads daily in my Neobux account. I used to view all the ads that I was receiving from Neobux. It takes around 10-20 seconds to view 1 ad & you will get paid $0.001 (its 5 paisa in India) to view 1 ad. So I was earning $0.01 to$0.02 (50 paisa to 1 Re.) per day, depending on the number of ads.So after 1 month when I saw my total earnings, it was just $0.4 (Rs. 20). So what can you buy with this earning? I think, you can buy 1 liter mineral water in Rs. 20.

ou will not make big money from the above websites but you will earnmuch faster than Neobux.There are many problems associated with Neobux that forced me to label it as scam.*.As a standard Neobux member, you will earn$.001 to view an ad. It’s a bullshit.*.You can’t make more than$1 even in 2 monthsif you don’t refer someone.*.Youcan’t refer more peopleif you are a standard (free) member.*.I viewed ads continuously for 1 month but when I could not login to my account for next 15-20 days, they deactivated my account. When I requested to reactivate my Neobux account,my earnings reset to zero.*.You have to view all your ads daily to earn referral earnings. You will not receive the referral earningthe day you miss to view your own ads.So what’s your opinion after reading all these real points. There are so many peoplewho leave Neobuxafter working for 2-4 week


The site has a lot of constraint, dictatorial rules, some of they are in the TOS, but others rules are only known by visiting the forum.



I suggest you join paidvert which give you
More earning then neobux

Neobux  paid you but neobux not give big money......



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Make undeletable or unrenamable folder in window

Who hack and connect with my pc

Change background and text colour of command prompt